Termisol Termica adopts excellent Safety systems and procedures and strives to find new solutions and improvements in the field of Health and Safety at Work (SSL).
Through a regular and accurate assessment of the risk we manage our activities with all the necessary measures of prevention and protection, having as a goal the elimination of the hazard and risk reduction at the source. Our procedures are rigorous and provide regular monitoring and analysis of critical events – near misses, accidents, occupational diseases and complaints. Foremen, workers and safety personnel in the field are required to make regular checks on:
- operating instructions
- proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- equipment and means of work
- cleanliness and order in the workplace
Termisol Termica does not admit violations of safety rules. Every violation is recorded on special minutes and started the process of evaluation and determination of punitive actions, both for the person concerned and for his supervisor. We do not admit any non-prescribed use of drugs and alcohol use. Possession and distribution of these substances provide disciplinary sanctions which can reach up to and include dismissal. We carry out regular checks, without notice.
STOP WORK AUTHORITY
Each of our employees has the duty and the power to stop work if there is a risk to safety and health.
SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
In addition to the safety training courses on safety required by law (art.37 Legislative Decree no. 9 April 2008 81 – Accordo Stato-Regioni 21/12/2011) we perform specific training programs to all our employees. Courses are divided into: courses for new recruits, Safety Tool Boxes, supplementary courses, simulations, group classes and safety meetings.
We work hard to involve and sensitize all our employees in order to create a strong health and safety culture, using all the tools we have at disposal: visual safety awareness campaigns, special tool boxes, social networks, initiatives, awards.
We are committed to protect the health and safety of our employees through:
- compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- a clear definition of the objectives of the Safety Management System
- the use of strict procedures (analysis of non-compliance, take2, near-miss accident)
- the identification and management of interference with other companies
- regular audits, internal audits and inspections
- the constant search for improvements and technological
- the use of the best on the market DPI
- training, information and awareness to create a culture of safety
- an open and constant communication between staff and mangement